Whew, what a week! Work has been a whirlwind of big clents and lot’s of meetings and I’ve been a super busy blogger too! I’ve enjoyed guest posting on Black Eiffel as well and in case you missed any of the posts you can check them out here: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
I’ve also been trying to recruit more friends and family to help vote for my Better Homes & Garden’s mask in hopes that I could pull out of last place but to no avail. There’s still plenty of time so I’m not giving up hope just yet! Get your votes in here and vote daily if you remember – many thanks!
Yesterday’s giveaway announcement was a huge success, shutting the site down momentarily with such a high volume of traffic. Always a good problem to have but apologies if you weren’t able to get through. And in more exciting news, I forgot to mention that from now until September 30th, Twig & Thistle readers receive a discount when purchasing a Silhouette Craft Cutter. Use the promo code: TWIG at checkout.
Buy a machine and receive the following:
• $50 off the Silhouette Craft Cutter
• Fuzzy White Vinyl (Valued at $7.99)
• Light Blue Smooth Heat Transfer (Valued at 14.99)
• Yellow Flocked Heat Transfer (Valued at $14.99)
• Home Décor CD (Valued at $50)
• $10 Gift Card to the Silhouette Download Store (Comes in the box)
• Cutting Blade (Comes in the box)
• 2 Cutting Mats (Comes in the box)
All for $249.99 (A Savings of $137.97)
Have a great weekend everyone and see you back here Monday!