Stache Bash Part IIJune 3rd, 2009
As promised, I’m back with a few more pics from the Stache Bash we celebrated last week in my office. These 3 gentlemen are the winners! Each took home a prize ribbon and a moustache key chain – never to be without some face fuzz again! I found the adorable keychains on Etsy by Majesty Inc. As for the prize ribbons I’ve included a tutorial!
1) Cut out two 1.5″ x 10″ strips of paper and score every half inch on each.
2) Accordion fold the strips at the score marks.
3) Connect the two strips into one with double-sided tape. Then connect the two ends so you have a continuous loop.
4) Cut out two 1″ circles
5) Flatten the loop and squeeze inward so there is no space in the center, next hot glue a paper circle onto the center of the flattened loop. It helps to have a second pair of hands for this step. Repeat for other side.
6) Glue ribbon onto the back side, these can be paper or fabric, whatever strikes your fancy.
To make the Moustache Sticks from above simply print out the template below onto brown paper, cut and glue to a wood skewer! No need to wait until next May, Moustache parties are guarenteed fun year round! Enjoy!
Click here to see even more pics from the HADW Stache Bash 2009.