It’s a good thing I didn’t see them at the show because I probably would have bought them right up! These rings and necklace by Kiel Mead are completely charming, something about the concept and handmade aesthetic really speaks to me. Don’t forget to stop by his site, his other work is not to be missed!
Posts Tagged ‘jewelry’
With so many teachers in my immediate family (5 to be exact), I’m acutely aware that the school year is coming to a close. It’s always nice to give a small thank you to the people who have such a huge impact on the lives of your children. I thought I’d put together a collection of Etsy finds that would make sweet thank you gifts. It seemed more than approriate to recognize all their hard work. Thanks to all those great teachers out there and happy summer!
1. One can never have too many cute journals on hand and this one will brighten up any drab desk. $12
2. This charming and well crafted mini pencil case is the perfect solution to all those extra pens! $16
3. I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t appreciate their very own coffee cup cozy! This laser cut felt cozy also doubles as a bracelet putting you at the top of class for coolest gift ever 😉 $38
4. The gift of jewelry is a little more personal but there isn’t anything more iconic than an apple for a teacher. This silver and concrete necklace is a simple reminder of just how special they are. $49
5. The perfect last minute gift, this downloadable PDF lets you print and trim from home. Either use the card yourself or bundle them up as a sweet gift.
6. Make their lunch a little more delightful with this reusable sandwich bag. $5.75
7. These adorable little apple earrings are wonderfully understated and too cute for words. $14